Ms. Soard is a Valuation Consultant at Adams Capital. Her experience includes the valuation of privately held companies, family limited partnership valuations, fixed assets, international companies, and quantification of discounts for lack of marketability. While with Adams Capital, Ms. Soard has performed valuations for gift and estate planning, financial reporting, stock option valuation, and transaction advisory services.
Ms. Soard is a German native and fluent in both German and English. Her international background, concentration, and experience is especially focused on Europe and Asia.
- Georgia State University, M.A., Economics, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Atlanta, Georgia, 2016
- Concentration: International Economics, Chinese, and Merger and Acquisitions
- Georgia State University, B.A., Economics, Atlanta, Georgia, 2014
- Double Major: Modern Languages (French)
- Minor: Japanese
- Adams Capital, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia
- Valuation Consultant, 2016 to present
- Fluent in German and English
- Advanced communication skills in French
- Basic communication skills in Mandarin and Japenese