Mr. Moser is the Director of Business Development at Adams Capital, LLC in our Knoxville, Tennessee office. He is an expert in the valuation of businesses, business interests, and tangible and intangible property for mergers and acquisitions, corporate recapitalization, privatization, gift and estate tax planning, bankruptcy proceedings, dissenting shareholders, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, and financial and tax reporting.
Mr. Moser has over 40 years of experience providing business valuation services and consulting. Project experience includes business and stock valuations, purchase price fair value compliance, fairness opinions, solvency opinions, estate and gift valuations, real estate, and intangible asset valuation for over 1,200 client engagements in a wide range of industries.
In addition, Mr. Moser has co-developed a financial valuation standards manual and valuation courses; managed over $15 billion of valuation projects including proposal participation, engagement management, and client contact; is an accomplished expert witness in business value, intangibles, and real property issues; and is an expert in cost segregation, encompassing over 100 projects of over $5 billion.
Mr. Moser has managed major international acquisition engagements in the Bahamas, Belgium, England, Germany, Latvia, Peru, Switzerland, the United States, and Venezuela.
Mr. Moser’s industry experience includes automotive, banking, distribution, entertainment, foods, healthcare, high technology, insurance, manufacturing, real estate, retail, telecommunications, textiles, and utilities.
Contact Mr. Moser via email or by phone, +1 865-470-4064.
- American Society of Appraisers
- Rotary Club of Knoxville
- Milwaukee Institute of Technology, B.S., Civil Engineering, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1967
- Northwestern University Kellogg Executive Management Program
- Adams Capital, LLC, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Director of Business Development, 2010 to present
- C&J Valuation Advisors, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Managing Director, 1996 to 2010
- Valcre Associates, Atlanta, Georgia
- Managing Director, 1992 to 1996
- Ernst & Young, LLP., Atlanta, Georgia
- Southeast Region Valuation Partner, 1988 to 1992
- Arthur Andersen LLP, Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior, 1984 to 1988
- American Appraisal, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Manager, 1967 to 1984