Ms. Davis is a Senior Valuation Consultant at Adams Capital, LLC. Her experience includes the valuation of privately held businesses, fixed assets, quantification of discounts for lack of marketability, and FLP valuation. While with Adams Capital, Ms. Davis has used her experience to contribute to projects including financial reporting, gift and estate planning purposes, tax related valuation, and litigation and transaction advisory.
Ms. Davis spent Summer 2013 as a financial analyst at Playa Hotels and Resorts. She uses her experience with real estate valuation in related projects, and she has experience providing portfolio company valuations to assist private equity firms. Ms. Davis is a CFA Level Three Candidate.
- University of Virginia, B.S., Commerce, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2014
- Concentration: Finance, Accounting
- Track: Real Estate
- Adams Capital, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Valuation Consultant, 2015 to present
- Adams Capital, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
- Valuation Consultant, 2014 to 2015