Mr. Henriquez is a Valuation Consultant at Adams Capital, LLC. His experience includes the valuation of privately held companies, family limited partnership valuations, fixed assets, and quantification of discounts for lack of marketability. While with Adams Capital, Mr. Henriquez has performed valuations for gift and estate planning, financial reporting, stock option valuation, and transaction advisory services.
Mr. Henriquez has an engineering background including biomedical engineering and nanomedicine before pursuing an education in finance. He has significant experience with financial reporting engagements including purchase price allocations and stock option valuation.
- University of Virginia, M.S., Commerce, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2015
- Concentration: Finance
- University of Virginia, B.S., Engineering Science, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2014
- Minors: Biomedical Engineering and Chemistry
- Concentration: Nanomedicine Engineering
- Adams Capital, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia
- Valuation Consultant, 2015 to present