Mr. Kuckhoff is a Valuation Consultant at Adams Capital, LLC. His experience includes the valuation of privately and publicly held companies, family limited partnership valuations, fixed assets, intellectual property, and quantification of discounts for lack of marketability. While with Adams Capital, Mr. Kuckhoff has performed valuations for gift and estate planning, financial reporting, stock option valuation, and transaction advisory services.
Prior to joining Adams Capital, Mr. Kuckhoff interned with a private equity firm in Cape Town, South Africa and Cargill, Inc.’s Strategy and Business Development team. While interning, Mr. Kuckhoff assisted buy-side management on acquisitions in industrial, retail, and real estate.
- University of Virginia, B.A., Economics, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2016
- Minor: Psychology
- University of Virginia, McIntire Business Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2015
- Concentration: Finance, Accounting, Management, and Marketing
- Adams Capital, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia
- Valuation Consultant, 2016 to present