Mr. White is a Valuation Consultant at Adams Capital. His experience includes the valuation of privately held companies, family limited partnership valuations, fixed assets, and quantification of discounts for lack of marketability. While with Adams Capital, Mr. White has performed valuations for gift and estate planning, financial reporting, and transaction advisory services.
- University of Virginia, B.S., Engineering Science, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2016
- Minors: Systems and Information Engineering and Global Sustainability
- University of Virginia, McIntire Business Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2014
- Concentrations: Finance, Accounting, Management, and Marketing
- Adams Capital, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia
- Valuation Consultant, 2016 to present