Understanding the nature and value of the assets involved in a dispute, as well as potential gains and losses, is critical to the ability to make informed, sound decisions throughout the dispute resolution process.
Cross-functional expertise in finance, accounting, and economics supports sustainable results in legal proceedings.
Forensic consultation, decision support for litigation or settlement, formal written reports, or expert witness testimony, all follow professional standards of due care, competence, objectivity, and independence. We are effective in identifying the most efficient and cost-effective strategies to manage disputes.
Dispute resolution advisory services include overall strategy, mediation assistance, expert reports, depositions, and courtroom testimony. We have specific litigation support and dispute resolution expertise in the following areas:
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Bankruptcy Proceedings/Insolvencies
- Breach of contract losses
- Business interruptions
- Business valuations
- Catastrophic event claims
- Commercial fraud investigations
- Financial statement fraud detection
- Hidden assets investigation
- Insider trading cases
- Marital, corporate, and partnership dissolution
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- SEC investigations
- Shareholder disputes
- Unreported employee benefit contributions
- Wage and hour litigation
- Wrongful termination
For more information on dispute resolution services, contact us at 770-432-0308.